The next event on our schedule is the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market on Saturday, April 8th. This is an amazing event with over 200 vendors and some amazing food trucks. Visit their the TPRFM website for more info.
Below is our "menu" of what we'll be serving at the Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market:
- Our $5 shirt rack.
- Vintage clothing and accessories: shirts, trucker hats, purses, bags, belt buckles, scarves, and ties.
- A collection of different blob top glass bottles from the 1890's, all made in Trenton, NJ. Only $8 per bottle!
- Beer can koozies; $3 each, 4 for $10.
- $1 Punk t-shirt patches.
- Our popular $1 pin bin filled with images from vintage comics, antique encyclopedias, and other retro designs. You can see a sample of what we offer on our Pinback Button page.
- The fantasy artwork of Peter English. We'll have over 100 original pieces by the artist.
- Our bin of ephemera, loaded with interesting paperwork, advertising, NJ history, antique maps, various magazines from 1890 to 1970, and many other treasures to pick through.
- $1 comic books.
- Old skateboards.
- Retro toys.
- And TONS more, too many too list.
As the event approaches, we'll be posting photos of our inventory on our Instagram page.
See you at the TPRFM on Saturday, April 8th (at the Roebling Machine Shop located on 675 S. Clinton Ave, Trenton, NJ)!